Voyager Travel Club invites you to take a closer look at the most popular destinations for travel this year. Learn more about the great sites and ways in which you and your family can enjoy the best destinations in the U.S. and abroad. Follow Voyager Travel Club as we get to know the small island of Curacao, one the the amazing islands in the Caribbean. Travel more for less and learn more about travel with Voyager Travel Club.
Explore Curacao With Voyager Travel Club
Unlike many of the islands located in the Caribbean who have lost their authenticity, the island of Curacao is one area that have continued moving ahead while still maintaining their sense of self. Culturally diverse, Curacao and its people offer an amazing cultural experience not to mention the natural beauty of this small island. Part of the ABC islands, Curacao enjoys the added benefit of being out of the path of most hurricanes during the hurricane season. Although you can not be assured of good weather during this time, generally speaking, the weather here is “just fine”. Warm days, cool trade winds and calm shores make Curacao a great place to visit year round.
If a true getaway from the more touristy areas is what you search for, Curacao may be wonderful choice for you.
- Swimming and watersports
- Beaches including Mambo Beach, Blauwbaai, Daaibooi, and almost 40 more
- Shopping and Dining in Willemstad
- Art, Museums and Cultural Sites
- Curacao North Sea Jazz Festival
- Curacao Carnival
Curacao – Know Before You Go – Tips on Travel From Voyager Travel Club
- Most all your needs can be met in the city of Willemstad including banking, dining, shopping, a hospital and more.
- Currency of Curacao is officially the Antillean Florin however most destinations accept US currency as well as credit cards.
- 911 is the emergency number to contact
- Electricity may be 220 or 110
- Languages spoken include: Dutch, Spanish, and English are spoken as well as Papiamentu, a local dialect.
- Time zone is Atlantic Standard
- Average temp is 81 with an average rainfall of just over 20” per year.
Voyager Travel Club hopes that you have enjoyed learning a bit more about one of the Caribbean’s most hidden gems. Get to know more about the Caribbean and other world class destinations for travel with Voyager Travel Club, your travel partner.